Priceline Hotel & Travel Deals app for iPhone and iPad
Get exclusive app-only hotel deals, amazing discounts on flights and rental cars, and the best trip planning on-the-go.
Download the priceline.com app and join millions of happy travelers who book great deals with us every day.
Rated by Travel + Leisure as a Best App for Travelers!
Our app makes people happy:
• Book exclusive hotel deals found only on the app.
• Travel deals everywhere you look - low-priced hotels, cheap rental cars and discounted flights.
• You’ll save up to 60% off with Express Deals® and even more with Name Your Own Price®. Seriously.
• Personalized, relevant hotel recommendations. We have the travel deals that matter to you.
• As you search more, we uncover even more deals just for you.
• Super-quick travel booking, especially when you’re signed in! We do fast well.
Our app saves you time:
• Did we mention the super-quick travel booking?
• Easily access and make changes to your trip wherever you are with our My Trips feature.
• Get all of your reservation and travel info right on your phone, even if you booked on your computer. Like magic.
• Search by city, address or point of interest to book the most conveniently located hotels and rental cars.
• If you have an Apple Watch, view your upcoming trips and book nearby last-minute hotels just like that.
Our app takes you there:
• Anywhere you want to go, and it goes there with you. But it never complains.
• Across the globe with super deals on thousands of domestic and international flights across the globe. Pace yourself.
• On the road with rental car deals on 22 brands in 28,000+ locations. Thats how we roll.
• To wonderful rooms in 800,000+ hotels worldwide. That’s a lot of little shampoo bottles.
Our app has your back. And it’s watching your wallet, too.
Priceline is part of Booking Holdings, which includes leading online travel brands such as Booking.com, Agoda, Kayak & OpenTable.
Pros and cons of Priceline Hotel & Travel Deals app for iPhone and iPad
Priceline Hotel & Travel Deals app good for
This app is fantastic and help me to save a lot of money in my trip. Thank you
I saved more than $120 @ Budget Rent a car / monthly bases!
Awesome iPhone deals!
This is definitely the best app for booking cheap hotels. I just wish you could change the currency like you can on the website. Thats my only frustration with the app.
Why the hell is there a picture of William Shatner on the front of the app?!?!?!?!
Absolutely love Priceline and the app. Works flawlessly! I will never book with another app again.
PLEASE PLEASE update your app to allow customers to change the currency. I want to be able to select CAD. I noticed some of the listings show CAD but most only list USD.
Its 2016 - please allow your Canadian customers to select CAD currency.
Some bad moments
This review is strictly for the app. Have you noticed that you cant (name your own price)? Ir doesnt work with the app, I have tried tons of times and the message is always... (Name your price is not available for your search right now!)
The app is ok, but the service is awful. They cancelled my reservation with no explanation and took 7 days to return the money. Visa accepted the transaction, AA accepted the reservation and priceline cancelled by themselves. I lost the better price and had to spend 250 dolars more in a new reservation.
...unfortunately there are still some bugs in the app which e.g. make it impossible to change the radar settings. Furthermore the prices shown are not really good - at least not in Munich where I tested the app. I could find much better rates online...
One of the worst travel apps / services. Do not use it or give them business.
After I used it to travel from AB to BC I noticed on my CC statement a price that
was different from the one I confirmed.
The problem? They are very sneaky with no currency specifications.
Even though I thought I was paying in CAN, they charged me in USD.
When I called in, I had to wait for an hr and a half to talk to an less than
competent call center in Asia.
The staff were not only not skilled in basic customer service, they told me
quite frankly that they will not help me and I was SOL. I asked to speak to
the manager at the call center and to my dismay, she also refused to help me.
Save yourself the stress. AVOID.
Well it is easier to just call the hotels and book them at least then you can cancel your reservation if something comes up like what happened to me.
We had a reservation for later this week and my son got very ill so we could not travel, called to cancel our hotel reservations and they said we cannot their reservations are non cancelling. Where as the hotel offers a 24 hour cancellation policy.
I would not recommend using them to ANYONE.
The app takes you they all the steps to book a room and then doesnt work. Tried multiple times.
last minute flights,
last minute hotel,
and other. So, download free Priceline Hotel & Travel Deals .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Priceline Hotel & Travel Deals iOS app used & searched for